Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Going Green...


So we have made the big switch, well not yet officially.  We have ordered cloth diapers!!! Yes, you read me correctly, cloth diapers!  I am so excited to start using them!  I never really did any research before Ethan was born and was under the old impression of diaper services, safety pins, etc.  Ryan and I had talked about them, and so I started looking on the internet only to find many different cloth options, sort of overwhelming at first.  Luckily for the internet there are great videos and reviews of each to help us narrow our decision!  Here are some great sites to look at if you ever want to join the "CD" way of life.  Stay tuned, I will let you know how it goes!!

Great options of diapers  This site is great, they allow you to buy diapers try them (use, wash, whatever) and send them back within 30 days.  You can order sample packs to try out different stuff and keep what you like!



How cute are these!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment