Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fa ra ra ra ra...

Ok, ok, I know Christmas is over, but I wanted to share with you a fun puzzle that I worked on during the blizzard.
  I still like calling it a blizzard.

"Would you look at that? Would you look at THAT?"
"What is it?"
"It's a leg!"

It sure was!  My mom gave me this puzzle as a Christmas present and the whole thing just cracks me up.
The box, the picture, everything.



AHHHHHHHHH!
What's this??

Wouldn't you know, a missing piece to the finished puzzle.
Ughhh!
This puzzle was pulled out of it's cellophane wrapping, so...
a:  the manufacturer forgot to give me this piece.
b: my cat took it, which he has been known to do, leaving me to find them months later while vacuuming under the chairs.
or c: (the most likely) my husband took it so he could be the one to put in the last piece.
He has also been known to do this.
It makes him feel like he contributed to the puzzle.
It makes me mad, mad I tell you, that's the best part.
It's like licking the bowl after you pour the batter out, you look forward to it!

A while later, I passed the table and it looked like this:

just as I suspected!
He claimed he found it on the floor in the next room, blaming it on Louie the cat, who after being questioned, denied the whole thing.
We both knew better!
We both knew my husband was storing the piece in his pocket until I left the room.
Oh well, I will let him fell like he did his part.


No comments:

Post a Comment