Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Here Lately...

Sorry I have been a blogging slacker!!  
There have been so many things going on around here, I don't know where the extra time has gone.  Here is a quick picture post of some of the things we have been up to.
I have missed you all and will try to get back to this thing regularly!!

Just taking a stroll thorough moms wallet.
Exhausted to the point of skipping the crib and just falling asleep in the high chair.
Breaking light bulbs left and right.
Having fun with friends in the "petri-dish" at the mall.
Sporting "Rhino" pj's for dad.  I can't tell you how much I love these!
Watering the yard while getting some sun on his full moon.
Picking the garden and enjoying its bountiful produce.
Getting into canning, I know, I know.  But I love it!  A new addiction has sprung.
and finding multiple uses for these homegrown, fresh tomatoes including salsa to canning homemade tomato sauce.  I told you, a new addiction.
It feels good to be back in the swing of blogging and sorry for my almost full month sabbatical.  
Until next time, which is hopefully sooner rather than later!


No comments:

Post a Comment