Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hi blog, it's me.

Hello Blog, how I have missed you.
Sorry that I have been away.
Sadly, I haven't been away.
I have been right here.
On this same computer, almost daily, without even tending to you.

I have been busy with other things.
Many, many other things.

Like what, you ask?
Well, see that is the problem.  I don't know what I have been busy with.
Maybe sleep.  Maybe catching up on my DVR.  Or maybe simple tasks that are sort of fun like this...

organizing my drawer full of files.
I know that most of you may not think this is your idea of fun, but there is a complete sense of satisfaction from cleaning these out and re-organizing everything.  Since it has been freezing, I thought this would be a good way to spend some time.  That is when Ethan is sleeping, which is not that often.

It feels good to be back blog.
I've missed you.


No comments:

Post a Comment