Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How much wood could a wood-chuck chuck?

Ethan has been getting a little more grain in his diet.


Wood grain that is.

Learning to stand up has posed its challenges.

I didn't hear any noise coming from his room at nap time, so my plan was to quietly slip in there to cover my sweet little lover with a blanket.
To my unexpected surprise, he was standing in his crib having a snack before nap time.
His face looked as though he was chewing on a brown Oreo cookie, lightly dusted with the veneer of his crib.


I ran to the junk drawer, found my wood markers and filled in the white spots.
I found some spongy curbing that sticks to the edge of the crib.
It's a nice shade of gray, totally not the complementing color of dark espresso.
My foolish thoughts of ridding this crib out until it turns into a full-size bed are starting to look slim.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you have a beautiful family!! It is SO FUN to me when new people visit my blog AND comment :)

    This post makes me smile...totally something that my little man used to do. I'm off to email you now about my pictures!

    ReplyDelete