Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

hello warm weather

With the gorgeous weather we have had lately, it has been a perfect time to take my little man outside.  Here is something new...

Picking up the block...

and taking it to his mouth.

Picking up the toy...

and taking it to his mouth.

Picking up the grass...

Playing with the grass...

and mom intervening so he can't put it in his mouth.
Picking up the tag of the sock monkey...

and wouldn't you know, putting it in his mouth.

Oh, heres another one.  Are you catching on yet?  Picking up the book...

and you guessed it, putting it in his mouth.



The reason for all of this you ask?
Well I will fill you in, just as this filled in yesterday...

His third tooth!!!  Can you see it?  It is on our bottom right.  This little tooth appeared out of nowhere!  The top teeth were supposed to come in next, but the bottom one decided to move on in.  Hey, I'll take it.  So that explains the constant drooling and mouth obsession.

The dogs are trying to love on Ethan.


Puppy kisses.

They get so excited when we are first outside, then that wears off and they go lay in the shade of my flower beds.

Or, they decide to go into the garage and eat through the garbage sacks.  They think they have found Heaven on Earth! Whichever works for them...

I think that I should quit being lazy and walk the trash bag a couple more feet to the large receptacle.  But in my defense, the garage door was closed and I didn't want to fight with the dogs to get them out of there.  So let's move on...

Back to the peaceful outdoors...
Ryan showing his son the way of the trees.  Its never too early right?

The beautiful sky in the background.

Reaching in the basket full of toys

and coming out with moms knitting project.

You can't take your eyes off of him for one second, not even to change your camera's lens.

More love from the dogs, I guess they were full from their mid-afternoon snack.  Thanks for joining us!

Ewww, coffee grind/banana peel/avocado shell/Taco Bueno breath...

"Mom, please save me!"
"Honey I can't.  These pics are too precious!"

That was fun to escape the thought of cleaning up the garage.  Now excuse me, my husbands on his way home and I have to clean up the evidence.  Just pretend it never happened.

Oh, one more.  Have a wonderful day and try not to leave out your garbage for the dogs to stumble upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment